Newsflashes

First up is this announcement: British Ghost Hunters to Expore American Prison

This will consist of seven hours of live footage broadcast on the Travel Channel, along with live webcam video feeds. Viewers can email the paranormal researches with suggestions of rooms to visit, paranormal sightings on the webcams, etc. I don't get the Travel Channel here, but I'm going to be glued to my computer on June 1.

***

And next is this: Daunted and Perhaps Even Haunted

A group of cynical jounalists is spooked by a night in a haunted house here in NSW Australia (they started with eight, two left and spend the night down the road). There are ghost tours of the house, apparently -- guess where I want to go next? I knew there had to be haunted sites to tour in this state!
***

Words of wisdom from a psychic: "There isn’t anything I can do about what happened yesterday and no one can guarantee you a tomorrow, not even a fortune teller." Joanna Honsberger dead at age 68. 'White Witch' of Niagra Falls Never Believed in Yesterday or Tomorrow and 'The White Witch' Joanna Honsberger dead at 68


That's it for the random news flash today.

0 comments: